If new to Ktrials, click on the "How to Start" button
to request a free new licence. You can then download the Ktrials program and manual
and can use the program in trial mode. This means that there will be a limit to
the event size, and rider entries cannot be downloaded from the web. However, there
is no time limit.
How does Ktrials work
- Ktrials efficiently supports you along every step of event management
- Ktrials will streamline all of the required planning and details before you post
your event onto Ktrials online.
- You can specify the rider information required and the classes and yards available.
- This is the best part, the riders do that themselves, making all their own changes
up to the specified closing time.
- From the online program, competitors are able to view or enter your event by supplying
all desired competitor and horse information before making a payment and sending
their entries directly into Ktrials. This ensures efficiency and accuracy with personal
- Your event will automatically be taken down from the online entry list on the chosen
closing date, although late entries can still be manually entered.
- You can access and download the entries from the web directly into Ktrials on your
computer at any time.
Event program made easy
- When competitor entries have been finalised, Ktrials will create equal Sections
based on the number of rider entries and the maximum number of competitors in each
- The program can automatically identify the amount of time needed for each Phase
in each Section, and create the start times for all Phases.
- The organiser can specify the desired tests and courses for each Section, as well
as entering rules and regulations per Section.
- Ktrials will create lists of riders, taking into account competitors with multiple
horses, requests, teammates or siblings.
- Ktrials will automatically create a list of possible positions within that Class
for rider allocation
- It will create a calendar revealing competitor times throughout each Phase of the
competition, identifying any problems which may occur in the allocation process.
- During the Rider allocation process the Ktrials program is able to create several
lists and reports to identify and fix any problems.
- When starting times are finalised the program will send the details to all riders
via email or by printing reply slips and sending them via the post.
- At the event the scorers can enter and check individual scores for each Phase, using
multiple computers connected through the Ktrials networking setup. This enables
a number of computers to be working on the scoring and placing of the event simultaneously.
- Once scores have been entered the program will then create printed placing sheets
for each Phase of your competition. This is an efficient way of allowing the event
organisers to publish and post a running score sheet for each Section.
- After immediately posting competitor scores and Section placements, Ktrials is able
to automatically publish the event results onto the Ktrials online web page, allowing